Monday, December 26, 2011

reality is: I'm a terrible blogger.

December got away from me ya'all.  really.  it was ridiculous.  I don't even know how it started.  all I know is that it is ending with a bang.  and when I say bang I mean I'll be in bed by ten come December 31.  I know,  I do lame things sometimes.  and going to bed on New Years has always been one of them.

So here's to New Years Resolutions!

and here's to another one:  making them.

oh no.  but now I seem boring.  so just to prove to you how UN-boring and un-nerd like I am, take a look at this little ditty.


yep.  I know what you're thinking.  is that a huge zit on her face?  yes, yes it is.  I've become proud of my zits these days.  they represent this phase of my life and I've decided to embrace the awkward.

but as for the swim googles, earrings, and ginormous mens t-shirt, I have a perfectly good explanation.  I was drilling holes in dresser drawers for new knobs out on our balcony while our new baby and my husband slept (see, THEY're the boring ones).  and we didn't have any shop goggles.  and let me just say that many a wood shards tried to blind me, but these babies were impenetrable.  and who wouldn't wear hoops while working outside?

and let me just add, dang I'm one good looking woman.

1 comment: