Tuesday, July 19, 2011

making me one of these

I love pinterest.  its such a great place to organize my likes.  and its where I found this quote.  and I've found it is such a great place to put this quote to the test and find balance.  otherwise it would take over my life.  but really, its such a great place to find what you love, put it all in one place, and then sit back and discover what you are drawn to.  for me, its shingles on houses, white interiors, everyday photos of families, siding, and green.  lots and lots of green (meaning plants).  I'd live in a jungle if I could.

what do you think about this quote?  possible?  do you think your thoughts and actions change if you slowed down enough to do these things daily?  I especially like the setting the timer one.  this is so genius.  such a great way to have something visual/audible to help me focus on one thing at a time.

1 comment:

  1. wow, if i took on even 2 of those, i think my life would feel more whole, complete, and balanced. timer=good. just the other day i needed my house to be cleaner for my sanity, but i'm one of those people who gets distracted every time i clean and don't stop until i've cleaned in every room and dusted, mopped, and vacuumed. i didn't have time for all that so i pretended company was coming over in 15 minutes and got all my clutter put away. best thing i did all day. now if i could just get up with the sun and stop loathing my laundry :)

    ReplyDelete