Wednesday, August 24, 2011

reality is: I'm thirteen.


My favorite channel is Disney, my favorite movie is 17 Again, and when I'm not watching Disney I'm watching the Cosby Show, so do you really think I'd be too old for planking atop a dog waste station?

absolutely not.

People my age were walking by with looks of either disgust (see dog waste center for clarification) or horror.

I don't pretend that one day I might not succumb to the peer pressure of adulthood and become a safety steve like our onlookers, but for now I'm living in my youth for as long as I possibly can.  So plank we shall!

and what's planking without some friends as immature/totally as fun as you are to do it with?
thanks goes to julie and michael.  planking's just not as fun alone.

don't be fooled people, the back of this bench was paper thin, so what is lacking in plank-like stiffness was made up for in superhuman balance.




and guys.  planking is TOUGH.  don't laugh.  I was dripping in sweat by the time we saw people we knew and couldn't avoid talking to them.  maybe the 110 degree temps contributed.

and since planking only goes so far before the novelty wears off, Julie researched what very well could be the next teen craze.
horsemanning.
well, either the next teen craze or the next craze for really disturbed people.
thanks for the pictures Jules!  see more on her blog here.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like a variation of yoga to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is not only hysterical, but rather impressive. I love how reading your posts can brighten my day. You are adorable Remi!

    ReplyDelete